From:
Lorina Poland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 10:25:00 -0700
Just a reminder that I host a fuzzy adoption web page.  If you are trying to
adopt a ferret, check it out.  If you are trying to find a new home for a
ferret, add an entry.

I am slowly improving the page's capabilities, but it does take time.
E-mail me any improvements you'd like to see, and I'll take them into
consideration.

BTW, one thing I've noted is a lack of email addresses in postings.  PLEASE
put your email address in the submit form.  I have no way to contact you
otherwise.  I am considering a change to the page that purges postings more
than two months old, and would rather contact you first before deletion.
But with no email address, I can't.

The page is starting to get more use, and hence, more useful.

http://www.chemistry.ucsc.edu/Projects/fuzzy/fuzzy.html

Thanks, Lorina