From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:29:15 -0700
Hey everyone,
I guess this'll be the last post about my little angel.  She was sent to
the rainbow bridge today at 11:45 am.  I remember the first day I brought
her home with me.  Tracey, thank you so much for the joy you have given
me.  You will never know how much happiness I was given on that day
almost two years ago.  Also thank you Dr. Moore...I don't know what we
would have done without you...Noodles was affected by adrenal, but was a
trooper...Always loved seeing that bald butt bounce up and down when she
ran off with her Apple Jack.  I wrote this for her:

Little soul

This tiny little soul, can go where she pleases
She has left this earth for a destined reason.
Once in a while she'll stop by and say hello.
But after a while, she has to go.
I wish there was a way I could grasp her soul
And ask her please, dont go.......
You left in such a painful way
I think about you every day
I cannot say how much I miss you,
No words can say what a blessing you were
Nothing can compare to those sweet brown eyes
Whose mischief could tell no lie
You'd make a mess and give me that look,
My heart would melt, and I'd let you off the hook
If there was a way I could see you in another time,
I'd give up anything you asked at the drop of a dime.

Goodbye Noodles

valerie, mikey, and jack

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~