From:
"Elizabeth G. Cox" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 01:48:35 -0500
Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since I posted anything.  We are mourning the death of
Ashley and Bandit.  My Son's ferrets.  He found both of them dead in their
cage.  Does anyone have any information about ferrets dying of carbon
monoxide poisoning?  It's so weird that they both died and found at the
bottom of the cage.  I took care of these two little girls for over a year
and they always snuggled in their hammock.  He just started renting this
place in the summer and I was wondering if there could have been something
wrong with the heater.  He is a fireman and was going to get the carbon
monoxide meter they use and check the levels.  It was cold enough last
night for the heater to turn on so I don't know if it was inspected or not.
They heat by gas.

Ashley was 5 and Bandit was 4.

Give your fuzzies and extra hug tonight.  I couldn't help but hold my girls
Xena and Diana all night tonight.

Liz