From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 05:31:03 -0800
Good Morning All,

Good Thoughts and Prayer's to all who have lost a Fuzzy or Animal
recently, and to those Fuzzie's and Animal's who are sick or homeless.

I am looking for info on lighting and ferrets and whats the best lighting
for our Babie's.  It's not for me but a friend as she has never heard
about what effects lighting can have on Ferret's.  I hope I am explaining
myself correctly!!!!  So if there is anyone out there that can give me a
web site that I can go to for this info I would appreciate it. :-)

HAVE A GREAT WEEK and HAPPY FERRETING :-)

Thanks,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-) Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!