From:
Matthew Jaramillo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:12:34 -0600
Sukie and all in Colorado,

We here at Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption contacted the Sheriff Dept.
in Fremont County who directed us to the Colorado Humane Society where
we were able to transfer the little female ferret here. I named her
Rose because she came from the town of Penrose where she was abandoned.
She was skittish at first, a little nippy and had a little cough. She
is recovering well here, playing with other ferrets and learning to
trust humans again. As far as the woman who abandoned the animals,
here is one of the latest news bits.
<http://www.canoncitydailyrecord.com/news/canoncity-local-news/ci_24054946/rhonda-bernard-turns-herself-after-animal-hoarding-probe>

Matthew Jaramillo, Director
Ferret Dreams Rescue & Adoption