From:
James Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 09:01:18 -0400
I read in yesterdays FML that Marshall Farms coverd deaf ferrets.  Is this
true and how can I get hold of MF's I recently rescued a deaf MF ferret
from a pet store becaues he was being severly mistreated for a biting
problem.  It was only after I got him home that we discovered his deafness
and the reason for his biting.  As a shelter operator I normally don't pay
for ferret from pet stores but this was an extreme case and I had several
calls wanting to know why I hadn't saved the poor little guy.  If MF can
reminburse me for the cost at the pet store that would be more shelter
money to use for the ones we have here.  Of course the ferret is doing
great, playing and danciing like nothing was wrong.  If you get his
attention and get him to look at you, wiggle your fingers and he will come
running and jump into your hand.  He is the sweetest little guy at only 13
weeks old.  I will have pictures of him opn our web page soon check us out
if you would please our address is
http://members.tripod.com/~stillkcn