Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:55:38 -0400
Hi,

I am a student at a University currently with a female ferret named Karma.
Karma belonged to a friend of mine for a little over a year, at which
point my friend graduated and was unable to take the ferret with him.  My
roommates and I agreed to take on Karma.  However, recently the University
changed its policies regarding the allowance of pets from allowing any
caged animals to only allowing fish and other creatures which can be kept
in a 10 Gallon fish tank or less.  This policy takes effect very soon, as
the academic year is about to start.  Currently my roommates and I are
contacting shelters and local pet stores in the area searching for a home
for Karma to no avail.  If anyone has further suggestions, other shelters
to call, or would be willing to take care of Karma and provide a good home
it would be greatly appreciated.  We are running out of time and seem to
have few options left.

Thanks,

Aaron