From:
Kurt Springs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 1998 02:13:29 -0400
Hi Out There,

My it is right now 2:10 am and I'm still missing Kestrel.  We went to put
the four to bed, and she's no where to be found.  We don't think she got
out.

The main problem is that she is deaf.  She most likely found a very clever
hiding place, and is bliss fully snoozing away.  With any of the other's I
just squeak the squeaky toy and they come looking for there treat.

Does anyone have experiance with deaf ferrets.  How can you train them to
come in a two story house.  I haven't had a lot of luck with vibrations on
the floor.