From:
Solarius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:07:25 -0500
We have been a subscriber to this list for probably around a year now
and see that the majority of people here are those I could trust with my
ferrets.  We love our ferrets to death.  Ferret math had a big part in how
we ended up with 6, but life circumstances have changed over the past few
months.  My fiance and I had a daughter back on July 30th.  We both work
long hours (generally around 60 hours a week each).  Due to these
circumstances, our fuzzies aren't getting the attention they deserve.
Our spare time is spent with our daughter, and the ferrets sort of get put
to the side.  They are fed and bathed and get alot of play time.  Their
playtime though is generally alone without us.  We feel very bad about
this and wish we could do something more for them.  But as time goes on we
realize we can no longer handle having the children around.  So in that
respect, we are looking for ferret lovers in the Massachusetts or New
Hampshire area who are looking to get more ferrets.

They are very healthy and loveable ferrets.  If someone wants all 6 of
them the cage and every toy will go with them if desired.  If only 1 or
2 can be taken, that would be 1 or 2 that would get a better home.  We
aren't bad parents.  Our daughter's birth wasn't in the plan this early
in our lives together, but it is a circumstance that has put us into this
situation.  We'd prefer to not drop them off at a shelter as the local
shelters are pretty full and at a shelter we can't guarantee they will go
to good homes.  If you are interested, please email us back.  We can
provide pictures of the children if desired.  You can also see them at
http://www.lilbastids.com though their pictures are a bit outdated.

Thank you...

Shane and Amy