From:
"Erin Helms (Zelakiewicz)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:40:37 -0800
For litter pans go to a dollar store or big lots and pick up (2)
Rubbermaid/plastic shoebox. these fit perfectly in the kennel cabs,
drill one hole through one box and the carrier and bolt in. Then place
the second shoe box inside, makes for far easier dumping/cleaning of
litter box and is harder for the little ones to dig and get litter/poop
all over.

For dishes I just use the ones that clamp on from martins cages (the sm
ones), but I'll look into those bird ones, never thought of that. My
guys dont use a water bottle though, so I only fill the dish about 1/4
way (to help limit spills in transit)

Hope that helps.

Erin