From:
Leanne Bochenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 22:58:59 EST
I just wanted to thank everyone that emailed me asking to help.  Luckily
this little new kid found a home.  A friend of mine who lives just north
of New Orleans had ferret math strike her.  Unfortunatly the poor boy who
has to give up his new friend is very sad but understand that his mother
athsma attacks are so bad that it had to be done.

Thank you once again, you are wondeful caring people.

Leanne and the fuzzies
Cocoa, Tigger, Pugs, Cali, Rascal and Jewels