From:
"Burkard,Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 13:41:09 PST
Seton J. Seto <[log in to unmask]> wrote regarding Tigger digging all
of his food out of the food bowl:

>My kit Tigger has suddenly decided that he does not like his food in the
>food bowl anymore.  Instead, he digs in the bowl until almost all the
>food is all over the vinyl floor in his cage.  Then he will eat it.

Hehehe!  Our fuzzbeans have a distinct like for food scattered about the
floor.  Maybe it's because they think of it as "wild food" or something.
If there's food on the floor and in the dish, our kids will usually eat
what's on the floor first.

-- Mike