From:
Susie-Sue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:48:18 -0700
Hi!  This is my first post.  I am in the US Army and I have a ferret named
Nimbus.  I'm shipping to Germany in June.  On the 14th of April, I'm
getting all of his shots taken care of, Rabies and such.  I am wondering if
there is anything else I need to do to take Nimbus to Germany and if there
are any restrictions that anyone is aware of when taking pet ferrets there.
Any help is appreciated.  The German embassy is not sure themselves about
the ferret.  The gentleman I spoke to thought ferrets were like hamsters!
*grin*

Thanks!

Sue Eikenburg,
scudbuster