From:
saraferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:30:03 -0000
Hi all folks and furries out dere in de earthworld.  Dis is SaraFerret.
I hears we are getting a new Sandee's hooman-I hasnt met her yets, but I
hear she is so nice.  De Rainbow Bridge is a big place so we cant know
all de ferrets even all de greeters' hoomans.

My mommy knows me so well dat even after three years she can recite
chapter and verse of my wildness and I was her first ferret which should
have cured her right den, but no, she wents right ahead and ended up wit
8.  Plus two cats and 1 giant dog.

Well back to de greetings.  Yesterday a flwing ferret came sailing across
de bwidge.  Wowsie she fwew witout wings.  Now dat was a girl after my
own hearts.  When she got here, she looked at me and just dwopped her
jaw.  Who are you--

I expwained dat I was one of de Rainbow Bwidge gweeters and dat I was
SaraFerret; and then she says Uh whats wit de outfit referring to dat
Sandee's outfit of safari clothes with a dumb pith helmet--I tells her
its a long story.

Oh, she says well whatevers.

All of her business was dere to meet her and she was so business chatting
wit dem she didnt even want de tour-she says she will do that later.

Okays I says-but we has to get you your wings and halo (altho you might
not need de wings) but offs we all went and there was much chattering and
discussion about colors and styles (wowsie those kits have been busy wit
de beaded and coloring wings and sparkly halos.)  But dey all decided dat
since Allie was known as alligator she should have alligator wings.

Alligator wings?  I cried--I dont tink we have dose, although the kits
might be able to whip up some in a bit.  So we picked out a basic deep
green with alligator colors and tomorrows the kits will sew de alligator
tings on dem, and a lovely alligator halo--I didnt even know dey had dose
now.  We are getting really colorful wings-not like de other angeled
animals who have to be in white.  We are multicolors musteys and love
to sparkle and play.  She also picked up one of de new hammies and her
business and her wents off to dere digs dat was close to de tube races--
its noisy dere cuz dose blackfoot ferrets are wild guys and dey all like
to party at all hours.  I guess its because dey were solitary before and
now its PARTYTIME.  She did a turn on de tubes and den hauled her stuff
into dere pwace and unpacked her secret backpack dat she had sneaked
with--a two foot stuffed very soft alligator and she hopped into her
hammie wit it and before she fell off to sleep she said she hoped dat her
mommies knew dat she was fine and dat mommie shouldnt cwy because now she
has no pain or hurts.

So this is de news so far--when we takes de tour I will be sure to have
Mommie write a note to Allie's mommie

Love and dooks and especially PEACE ON EARTH
SaraFerret and Mommie+