Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 13:14:03 -0500
I have some questions on Adrenal treatment:

Has anyone ever used the Suprelorin implant for adrenal disease? If so,
where can you get it?

Is it better than Lupron shots? Which is better: 1-month lupron or
4-month?

So far, Rocky's had 3 monthly shots of 200mcg, and still occasionally
has some problems urinating completely. I'm thinking maybe the 4- month
shot would be better.

None of the vets I know seem to have much experience with it, and they
only want to give the 1-month shot.

Best of health to all your furkids :)

Shron & Rocky