From:
Paula Curell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:42:54 EDT
Hi all

A local rescue has agreed to take squiggles in and give her the vet care
and TLC she needs i did not come to this decision lightly but right now
money is very tight and my emergency fund is empty from taking her in
three times this past month for evaluation and testing.  poor girl is
loosing all her hair off of her tail now.  so i am sad but happy that i
can get her help and that she will be able to live the life she deserves.
this weekend we will take a two HR ride where we will meet up with a
volunteer who will take her in the rest of the way to the shelter .

Paula and the fuzzie wuzzies