Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:35:47 -0700
>i was just playing with my monster when she let out a really loud scream.
>has anyone else had this experience?

Oh my gosh!  Yes, do I remember when I heard my ferret scream for the first
time.  Scared me to death.  I just brought home my little angora, Gracie, I
was playing with her and she was biting me.  Then when I scruffed her and
told her a loud "NO!" in her face --- she screamed and then I screamed and
then I dropped her and she landed on the sofa and then hid under the sofa.

Honestly, it sounded like a woman screaming.  A high pitched sound.  Quite
loud for such a small creature.  And she did it again and again after that
when I would scruff her.  I had to stop letting her go because that is
obviously what she wanted me to do.  As she grew older, she stopped
screaming.

Ingrid and 5 fuzzies