From:
Michele Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2008 06:32:23 -0700
Dooks and Kisses to all!

Mommy has been hard at work printing out more Ferret Stickers! She
wanted us to say THANK YOU for her. She really appreciates everyones
purchases!! It REALLY helps her pay some bills and she's not as
stressed out as she was a few weeks ago.

Anyway, we were dooking around Mommy's feet while she was hard at work
for all of you who want to show the world how much you love your
fuzzies! She's posted more stickers to eBay and here's the links:

"I Love My Ferrets" Large Size Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250235039738

"Got Ferrets?" Large Size Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250235043567

"Got Ferrets?" Small Size Sticker:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250235041960

We all want to send love and kisses to our fuzzie friends and the
parents who love them!

We want to thank you from the tip of our tails for checking out mommy's
auction!

Love,
Fattie, Pearl, and Onyx (the spokesferret)
and Mommy too!