Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 06:53:34 EDT
Greetings,

Tuesday was a rough day for my family. We awoke to screaming, ferret
seizures. Our old man JoJo, a rescue we acquired when he was about 6 or
7, was having a seizure. I used all of the tips for handling this type
of situation and brought him out of it. He was rushed to the vet, but
it was decided that he needed to be helped along to the Rainbow Bridge.

JoJo had the very best 2 years with us. He was my daughters playmate.
Actually, he was the only guy who didn't mind being taken for a walk in
her stroller or spending time in her baby doll carrier. He was very
gentle and always gave the best kisses. We all miss our old man very
much, but know now he is pain free, and dancing with Gracie Lou Ferret,
Murphy, Butters the Bunny, Shaemus and Kylie, his K-9 buddies. We love
you JoJo...be good and I will see you again!

Missing JoJo,
DiAnne
Buffalo, NY