From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:23:42 -0800
Tonight again was a nightmare.  We need some help real bad.  Sylvie has
the sharpest nails in the WORLD.  Everytime and I mean everytime, one of
us gets nail scratch marks all over our hands and arms, don't forget them
welts also.  Today really topped it off.  All three of us got it real
good.  Sorry to sound so desperate.  There is not much of her to scruff
even tho we do, but she squirms and gets lose.  Holding her in a towel
isn't working either because she is a fighter.  Heck, she is the smallest
ferret we have but man does she fight nail trimming.  I try to trim them
when she is sleeping, but she seems to wake up.  Can anyone give us some
advice before I totally stop cutting her nails?

Sure would appreciate some advice.
Thanks!

Debbie