From:
Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:03:38 -0700
1) Gee, with such an oh so appealing name, can't wait to dig right in!
Seriously, please post, or send me the particulars regarding purchasing
said chicken!  With 15 fuzz-butts, we could really save time, and my poor
kitchenaid/grinder is making itty bitty distress noises...don't want a
repeat of the great chicken-spray massacre,,,no no!

2) to the post asking about fur regrowth post adrenal..... Xena had the
surgery, then became symptomatic (fur loss) again, and we put her on
monthly lupron.  Her fur was back in 2 months...everywhere!  She has
maintained a full coat for ..2-3 years...no loss!!A friend's ferret had
fur loss...really really bad, and after second dose of lupron, has
regrowth of his fur as well.

3) Re Little Dudes Ferret Ranch and Rescue..  hey Terri, we ALL need to
make commitments to our shelters, and then stick to it!  Without fuzzy
shelters, I shudder to think of what would happen to those that are no
longer wanted, mistreated, ill and elderly fuzzies.  It's a small price
to pay, and less than we'd be spending were we to take in any more than
our 15!  (You're most welcome! :-)

Hugs to all, Michelle and the gang of 15