Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 1996 16:00:23 -0500
Hi all.  I am a Lurker who also has a problem with my Spanky licking and
then biting.  He is 7 months old now and the biting has slowed down, but
when he was young he was terrible for it.  Is it an age thing?  Is he trying
to play with me?  I was just curious seeing as how Rod is having the same
problem.

Also, does anyone else have a ferret that likes to beat up on dogs?  Spanky
loves to hide under the couch and then when the dog sticks his nose under
the door, Spanky grabs onto his lip or eyelid or anything he can get a hold
of and won't let go.  The dog whines and yips, because he is hurt, but
always goes back for more.  It is so funny to watch a little ferret beat up
a lab!

Lisa Down