From:
William Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 07:48:43 -0700
My two year old neutered female has long kept a collection of toys under
the bed, including a pink dinosaur, blue frog, green squeeky mouse,
musical bunny, and a couple of other fuzzies which I am not sure what are
meant to be.  Recently, she decided to move them to the laundry room and
keeps them in a dark corner, and began bringing them food!!!  If I pick
up the food pile in front of her surrogate babies, then as soon as she
discovers that, she brings more food in.  I tried keeping another bowl
of food in the laundry to see if she would still do that, with no effect.
So, has anyone else experienced their ferret trying to feed toys?