Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 08:20:00 CDT
Last night I bought a mirror to place at "ferret level" and what fun
we had.  Honey danced from one end to the other as she watched herself,
Coco Puff hissed at the "other" ferret, several went behind or stood
up to look over at the "other" ferrets.  Then I was in the kitchen
(cleaning as usual) and heard wales of laughter coming from the front
room so I went to see the commotion - Pam had smeared Petromalt in a
line across the mirror and there were about 15 ferrets happily licking
it away (well, I had asked Pam to give them the Petromalt) and clambering
all over each other.  The second time I went in after hearing all the
laughter I saw what Binky was doing.  Nancy was snapping pictures (oops,
I forgot to plug the video camera battery pack in) and Binkers snatched
the film box.  He would stick his head in it (big head, little box) and
run full force till he ran into something (mirror, desk, door, chair) which
shoved his head into the box, then he'd twist and turn to get it off and
as soon as it was off he'd do his little dance then do it all over again!

I better get that battery charged!!!!  Hugs to all and condolences to all
who have lost their beloved little ones. tle