From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:51:45 PDT
Hi, we went camping and we had fun!  We got to play in the water and swim
too.  Then Stover and Otis went visiting the host that was hosting the
Jerry Rangers for the kids.  Mom and Dad talked about us and what we were.
We got treats and petted by the kids and the adults too.  The Host Lady
gave us a Certificate for coming to the program, We are excited about that
one.  Mom is cleaning up the camping stuff, washing the clothes, for next
camping trip.

Kodiak and the gang