From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 02:28:43 EDT
Hey gang !!  Dooks to the fur-kids !!

My friends fuzzy, Hardly Dizzy, has been missing for over a week now.

Just today my friend got a call from a young girl saying she had seen a
ferret running around.  The fert was seen in the parking lot at Taco Bell
at Interstate Avenue and Going Street, basically across the street from
my friends house.

By the time we got there it was dark out.  Armed with flashlights and
squeeky toys we searched the lot and neighboring apartment complexes.
Doing my "dooka-dooka-dook" thing really made some people wonder.  A few
asked what we were looking for and we told them.  We now have more area
residents looking.

A teenage girl came us and asked, "Are you looking for a ferret?".  My
heart leapt!!  It was the girl who had called earlier.  She described the
fert as tan, brown, with a little white with kinda long fur.  She said she
tried to grab him but he ran off.  It certainly sounds like Hardly.  She
saw him about 4pm.

The search goes on - just a reminder : Hardly is male, 8 months old,
tan/brown/cream coloring, medium to long fur - very soft, about 18" long,
3-4 pounds, he is intact but only one testicle had descended.

Hmmm - imagine, he made a run for the border !!!!  Quick !  Get me the
number of that darn Taco Bell dog !!!!!  Tell him to drop the chalupa and
start dooking, er looking !!!!!

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~
~Patch~Mocha~Nikki~  Mist the Kat
Introducing ~<name yet to be decided>~
Our Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial pages
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html