From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 19:03:32 -0400
I had written here twice worrying about my skinny ferret, Byte-me.  She is
still as active as her cell mate, who is about the size of a small cat and
on the same diet.  Several responded with mostly the same advice, which I
took to heart.  With the last of the Purina Kitten chow gone, I started
them on a diet of IAMs kitten food.  Sheesh~~ Was like putting hi test in a
model A and being able to out run a corvette!!!!  Ha!  Those two dudes had
an instant charge of added energy (like either one needed any more... ).
Is a full time job keeping up with them.  Byte-me is a true carpet shark,
she always was, but I simply can;'t jump or run fast enough to get away
from her.  Is fun actually.  Nibble-Ed who was always shy and reclusive, is
also chasing me and climbing up my leg.  Is fun, and I enjoy their antics
for sure.

Thanks to all who responded.

Gordon
"Capt. Nodrog", Denizen of the Richmond Skies!!!!!