Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 02:35:42 EDT
Hi Everyone.
It's been a while since I've updated on how our shelter is doing.  All is
well Big Bear is doing great, he's been gaining lots of weight, which is
good since he went through a period of not wanting to eat on his own.

I've just finished revamping our web site, I think the ferrets up for
adoption area will be easier to look at now.  There's lots of new kids
here, so anyone in our area thats been thinking of adding any additions
come on over.

Hugs and kisses to all,
Kristine
Friends of Fuzzies