From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:19:10 -0500
i'm in michigan and i'd be willing to do some transport, if people
organize it , to get doug's ferrets.

that being said, probably 10 years ago, i bought two of his ferrets.
maybe 13 years ago, i bought two others, one died quite soon, and he
gave me another one to replace her. i've personally never liked the
idea that he had minks there too. i know i had read that he had gotten
very sick and that his daughter(s) were running the farm. i don't know
if he and his family are doing this to be manipulative, or not but,
like i said, I'll drive down and do transport, if the community decides
it's needed

-becki kain and raven (who's from motor city ferret rescue since i no
longer buy animals!)