From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 18:35:08 -0500
Sharon, according to STAR* Ferrets you can try Sharon Schermerhorn at
Schermerhorn's Shelter at 512-453-8597. Tell the family to be prepared to
answer a TON of questions and don't be discouraged if she tells them 'no.'
She's seems to be pretty picky. Good luck.

Okay, about hosting the space or whatever for video clips and the like...
With my online service, I'm allowed 5 meg for a web page. I can probably get
a friend of mine (who owns two of the six ferrets I have) to donate her 5
meg and I'll give out my 5 for ferret related info. I know that's not much,
but it IS something. Oh hey, my husband won't use his 5 either. He doesn't
even HAVE a web browser. We're up to 15 meg and I may be able to scrounge up
close to 15 more! Just tell me what I need to do, and I'll do it.

ahn and jon and all of our four legged children