From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2008 13:39:22 -0400
I had posted about Peekaboo having gas. She got another spell of that
so having read about the warm water I tried that. To kill two jobs in
one fling I put a bit of mild soap in the water to give her a bath. A
much needed bath.

Well, that gas began to void her body. But there was a huge amount of
it. She could have inflated the Hindenburg twice!

But that wasn't all, now the whole house end to end is full of bubbles
and foam! Peekaboo is now foam washing every rug, wall, ceiling, chair,
computer, stereo, door and what ever is out there with poop bubbles.

To combat this I went to the store and got some defoamer used in rug
cleaning solutions to save my house. The local newspaper and TV crews
were here when I came back where Peekaboo had by that time filled the
front lawn and street with bubbles.

When I showed everyone who was responsible they all shivered, shook
their heads and walked off muttering something about this guy Guinness
and his book. Not sure what that was all about.

Ok, back to work defoaming !

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester.

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation