Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:21:55 -0700
Rose German has donated a bedding set to the raffle. It will be added
as a second prize package and I'll be donating a dozen crocheted eggs
to that package as well. When sending raffle $, please indicate which
package you would like your tickets on or how you would like them
split.

In the next couple of days, Kat will also have the information up for
ordering flower bulbs for the second part of our fundraiser. Most of
these are summer blooming bulbs so you should have them in time for
blooming this year.

We have two kids waiting for adrenal surgery. Simba and Tinker.

Thanks all!!

Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page