From:
A BLACKLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 07:03:32 -0400
Hi all,
I wanted to let you know that Ferret Foster care, Lockport, NY will be
closing the doors to all new ferrets for awhile.

The shelter funds have been depleted and the new business to support the
shelter has not taken off fast enough to keep it open.

I will still be available to talk about care and still take phone calls
24-7.  The new number is on my home/shelter answering machine
716-438-0142.

I have just realized that I can't do everything at once and be good at
either one.  If I get emergency calls, I will still take them in, but I
will not receive dropoffs or pet placement.

If you need the number of another shelter, call Ferret Foster Care and I
will give you the number to other shelters in the area.  If anyone can
donate to the other shelters in the area, please call and ALL funds will
be distributed to other shelters in the area.

If the people that take care of STAR see's this, can you please take care
of my ad, on your site?

My number is 716-438-0142, the forwarding number is on my machine and my
other family members will give you the number.

Thanks for everything!
Angela, Ferret Foster Care