From:
Beth Randall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:23:41 -0800
Thanks to all who sent us Thanksgiving cards here at Critter Camp
Exotic Pet Sanctuary!! We truly appreciate it!

And thanks to the secret santa who has chosen our little Karma ( the
first of our to be picked this year!) on the Ferret giving tree :)

We are taking in a new little girl ferret on Friday while other
"normal" folks are out standing in line to shop :) her owner was
deployed to afghanistan and left her with his brother to find a new
home for her- but the brother ended up tormenting her - shooting at her
with bb's etc! so a friend of a friend took her just to get her out of
there- they too couldnt find her a home and their dogs are now inside
more and are hell bent on trying to eat the ferret! i cannot wait to
get her here and show her what a safe happy home is like! we will post
her pic as soon as we can this weekend! and she will be in the
newsletter too ( its free - email- sign up on our site :)

Anyway- thnx again all!!!!!!
Beth
www.crittercamp.biz