From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:46:22 -0500
Thanks for sharing the video Wolfy. It is wonderful to see someone
else in the woods with their ferret. It sounds like both Chet and Z
are lucky and taking advantage of a wonderful life. It was great to
meet Chet at the FBOG XMas party. He is a nice and funny guy (video
taped you on the sly, LOL). I wish that I had gotten to talk with you
and Chet about outdoors stuff. Anyway, the area Chet is exploring is
beautiful and was a main area of ridgewalking and caving for many years
for Brad and I. We explored and mapped some great caves there prior to
it becoming state managed. Haven't been there in a few years...it is
still beautiful.

Happy New Year!

Lesley