From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:13:09 EDT
>They would have to make it cross the street, then past ten lanes of
>freeway traffic and the concrete divider to get to the airport.  And
>after all that, wouldn't they have to get past surly ticket agents and
>Homeland Security first?  I don't think many of them would make it to
>Tahoe.

Sam

Did I miss something here?  What is in or around Tahoe that fuzzies would
want to "sleep with" if ya get my drift?  Now we have lots of various
weasels in and around the Tahoe Basin.  It is a mostly high Alpine
setting or environment if you will and is very cold and nasty in the
winter.  Now we do not have or at least I have never heard of any
Blackfoot Ferret population in the Basin so what is our dear lil fuzzie
gonna do when it gets his lil neutered butt up there in the first place?
He sure ain't gonna breed with any of the long tail or short tail kin of
his as they just would not make a good couple.  He would be dancing in
the dark all by himself.  Now whats on the menu.... uh except for him on
the top of the feathered shark menu that is.  Yes I refer to any birds of
prey as feathered sharks.  Think about it a minute and you will see the
comparison.  As Sam brought up how is our dear lil fuzzie gonna get there
in the first place?  It isn't like he can just hail a cab to the airport.
He still has to get to Tahoe from Reno and that is a greater task than
any before.  If ya don't believe me... try it sometimes..  LOL.

Best to All
Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue

After All It Is For The Ferrets!!!