From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 05:54:44 -0400
Happy 5000TH !!!  The FML has been the number one source of information
about ferts for me, and also a great way to tell others of my
experiences.  A most grateful person I am for this post.

The FML calendar is to be announced about this time for sale and am
wondering when that actual date is and how to order them.  Kindly let
me know.  Many thanks !

Gordon and Mr Clean