From:
Steve Mcgrane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 1996 03:42:05 -0400
Hi Y'all

I am trying to become a regular here, and wish to say more than questions,
but it is so hard.

1)  If Pine bedding is bad, why is pine litter not argued about?

Dooking is the sound that they make, that is like chuckling, or jiberish.
SO I believe is _Significant _Other
Other helpfuls:
  IMHO:  In My Humble Opinion
  ROTFL: Rolling on the floor laughing
  TTFN:  Tata For now
  BTW:   By The Way

55 Gal Fish Tank:
-----------------
I have a 39 Gallon fish tank setup at one end of my living room.  My Coffee
table is about 2-3 feet away from it.  My Ferret Pogo used to climb onto the
couch (She is a very good climber, she can usually lift her whole body
weight with just her forarms) jump to the table, then she got a running
start, and lept at the tank.  She spread her arms wide and tried to fly, she
fell about two inches short of her goal.  If only I had a camera.

Anyway, we pick them up and show them the fish occasionally, they watch them
full of water, they aren't interested anymore.

Lates -
  Steve