From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 10:14:45 -0400
HI readers-
Just a little notice to all our faithful fans Ferret Wise will NOT be at
the NH June 8th event in Nashua!

Our schedule is not allowing for us to be there vending this year as
we prepare our educational materials and further work on the education
center! ;)

We know there are a bunch of our loyal supporters out there who love to
rummage the bedding tables so---- A reminder that we have some great
bedding bargains on ebay
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=creativekolor&completed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25
and as always they assist us with the care of the ferrets residing here
at the shelter.

We will continue to have some new and favorites listed there-- also feel
free to visit the catalog page at : www.ferretwise.org/funalia.html

If there is something in particular you are looking for please feel free
to call the shelter ( number is listed on website www.ferretwise.org or
email [log in to unmask]

We have placed several ferrets recently into loving homes... several
problems kids are remaining until we can find suitable homes for them.
Meanwhile we are forging ahead with plans to build an educational
classroom setting for ferret owners and would be shelterers.  If your
club, ASPCA etc would like to arrange for seminars either on or off
premises have them contact us at the above listed contacts - so we can
discuss options.

Happy Memorial Day weekend!  Jerimiah is pleased they all got both
raisins & cheerios for good behavior last night !

A reminder that the lovely quilt created by published quilt artist Cynthia
Sullivan will be raffled on June 8th.  The quilt will be shipped / insured
to the lucky winner.  This is nearly the last quilt we have to raffle
( next one in 2003 celestial theme) - so don't miss out!  You can view
the current quilt at the website-- www.ferretwise.org

Alicia and the many faces & folks at Ferret Wise