"First annewilli:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:09:33 -0600
I have a three story ferret condo made by the prop staff at Alabama
Shakespeare Festival that needs a new home.  It is currently painted black
with a grey marbled top.  The structure is wood and the sides are window
screening.  It is free to any shelter that wants to come get it.  Private
citzens- email me with an offer.  I'm in the Nashville, TN area.  Other
than needing a good scrubbing, it's a perfectly wonderful cage that has
served us well.  It holds at least three ferrets comfortably.  Probably
it would take more, but three seems to be critical mass for me. :)

I hope someone can put it to good use.  I really hate to throw it away if
there is someone that needs it.