From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:45:22 +0000
Hello FML,

New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc (NEFFER) is having
a Hammock Bee on Saturday, October 26th.  We'll be sewing hammocks and
sleep sacks which will be given to the ferret shelters and rescues of New
England as part of NEFFER's holiday gift to the shelters that save ferret
lives in our region.  Several "worker bees" are lined up to put in a
day's work sewing, ironing, and cutting out hammocks!

The Hammock Bee will be held in Belchertown, Massachusetts at my home.
Anyone close by wishing to join us is more than welcome!  You don't have
to know how to sew...we need people to cut hammocks, iron finished ones,
and punch grommets through for hanging!  There will be something for
everyone along with muchies and movies while we work!

If anyone out there in the New England region has some fabric stash
they'd like to donate for this endeavor, we'll be happy to come and pick
up fabrics within driving distance.  Anything at least 1/2 yard long will
make a hammock!

We hope this day's work will yield lots of snuggly hammocks for the
shelters and rescues that save New England ferrets!

Sincerely,
Heather Wojtowicz
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.
www.neferrets.org