From:
Mya Mackey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 11:05:36 -0300
have a 1 year old male ferret who suddenly developed a spot on his side,
now even the very ferret knowledgable vets are stumped I need your input,

He isn't losing hair but He has a thumb sized circular orange patch of
skin it's also got little red dots in the thumb sized circular patch, a
skin scrape reveals NO Pests.  The base of his hair is also colored
orange as is the circular spot of skin.  so then; I was wondering have
any of you run into this type of thing before?

My guy is only 1 years old and My ferrets get clean bedding every
saturday.  I have a ton of bedding so they don't even have to wait for
the wash.

He isn't allergic to anything that I know of life was absolutely normal,
no changes then this spot showed up.  My ferrets are always up to date on
their shots they even have their own bank account for vet expenses