From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2005 17:17:15 -0500
Your story reminds me of one of the few times I was actually trying my
hand at cooking and of course, Anakin had to be right there to see what I
was doing.  Well, actually I was just frying a few eggs...but yeah, lost
my train of thought for .003 seconds and SPLAT!  There's egg on your
face!  Luckily the egg hit the floor and not Anakin, but I don't think
it was any more than half an inch away from his poor head.  Hehehe...I
yelled, he just stood there but as soon as he realized what was going on,
he made a dive for the egg.  Though, it wasn't before I scooped him up
and whisked him away to safety till I got the mess cleaned up.  When I
left him back out of his cage as soon as it was cleaned up, he had to go
investigate the area again.  Sadly, there was nothing left for him. : (

Let's take this subject the route of the biting topic - what's the
worst thing (food or not) you've dropped or almost dropped on your poor
unsuspecting ferret?

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome