From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 12:05:34 -0400
Dr. Mercola, the top alternative health expert on the web, has just
added an alternative health page for animals. He has chosen Dr. Karen
Becker to represent animal wellness issues. The following link has his
introductory video explaining what you will find here.

If you don't already subscribe to www.mercola.com you are missing
a great resource. Yes, he sells lots of products he has found or
developed, and that's how he supports his site. But just type in
"soy" or "diabetes" or whatever and you will usually find a wealth of
informative articles on the subject from various sources. I'm looking
forward to being able to do this for animals also.

<http://articles.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/introducing-mercola-healthy-pets.aspx>

Blessings,
Judith

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                 100 Walsh Road
            Lansdowne, PA 19050
                   610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
           www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
   501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176