Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 13:28:31 -0500
Is it possible for the shelters who have not received Santas to post
on FML so we know who needs a Santa?

Thank you BIG for the FML. I have met so many wonderful people and
friends that I never would have met if it weren't for the FML. The FML
has opened so many doors and where else can you get so much help with
ferret questions and watch a community come together, put problems
aside, to help ferrets. Thank you BIG.

Merry Christmas to all and a very Happy New Year.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 ferts