Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 05:35:13 -0500
It pobably isn't too hard to tell there are ferrets at my house before you
even get in the door.  First if you pass my car and are observant you will
notice a cute little picture of a ferret on my bumper, with a notice that
says I love ferrets.  If you don't notice that then you are sure to notice
the slab of unsightly wood that blocks my front door.  Not high enough to
really stop the little darlings if they are persistant, but it does tend to
slow them down just a tad, thereby giving the humans a few seconds to catch
the rotten little weasel as they make their escape into the great wide
adventure world ;>....and if all that still doesn't penetrate then a few of
the fuzzy darlings attacking your leg three feet into the room should clench
it<a few of mine think someone coming through the front door is there for a
rumble and they gladly accomadate.

Ellie