From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:10:10 -0700
I have three ferrets.  Two females and a male.  Well, two of them, thier
pads are soft and pink.  The third, Dolly, her pads are a bit tougher,
with an appearance of white and or black on her pads.  Does this indicate
an illness?  I know she isn't as fiesty or playful, and I am still chalkin
that up to mournin and no more companion to play with.  However, I am open
for suggestions.

Thank you
Yvonne

=====
If you are gonna DREAM, dream BIG!  Our thoughts do manifest!