From:
Tatia Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 12:19:27 -0500
Hello fellow FML'ers,
I am posting this for a friend who has a ferret for adoption.  The ferret
was found a year or so ago and the owner couldn't be located.  Gary took
him in.  The ferts name is Jaques (as in Ferret Jaques- you know, like the
song...) and I am not sure if he is a MF or not.  We don't know how old he
is, but I do know that he is in need of vaccinations.  He is a sable with a
sweet disposition.  Gary's workload has increased and he would like to find
a home (preferably with other ferrets) where he will be loved and given the
attention he deserves.  He has given me permission to post his home
telephone number and email address.  Gary is located in Eads, TN (a suburb
of Memphis).  Please contact him directly if you are interested:
[log in to unmask] or phone (901) 853-9796.  He may want a nominal fee for
Jaques, just to keep away those folks who collect free animals and sell them
for research (which I will suggest to him), but you can work that out with
him.  I would love to take him, but my landlord has agreed to let me have
the two I already have, but no more...and we carry the green slime.  Since
we don't know how old he is, I wouldn't want to take the chance.  BTW, I do
believe Jaques is in good health, but I have not seen him since last year.

Thanks for your consideration.  I know we can find a home for him.

Cheers,
Tatia, Harpo and Spanky