From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 23:59:25 EDT
Taz,Honey and Sugar love their tube.  They spend many hours a week shootin'
the tube.  Jasmine occasionally likes to make a run through, but if the
youngsters pester her too much (she's 5),she will crawl in and stop in the
middle.  Let me set the scene, inside said tube you have one mad kick butt
old lady, who is not moving.  Outside you have three other ferts trying to
figure a way to move Jasmine, no one being brave enough to try.  Not even
2.6 pound male Taz.He's already learned not to piss off the Jazz girl.  So
they, all three, run from one end to the other, looking in, wagging tails
and having a conversation about the situation.  They will all three try to
go in but end up backing out the same way.  It seems like finally Sugar
will go in and stay for a while,negotiating(?),and the Jasmine will exit
the other end looking smug, and the game continues.

My Valentine went from a dark silver mitt to almost white at age 6.  Silver
ferts seem to be like Arab horses, they get lighter as they age.  As my
Arab owning friend says,"There are no white Arabs, just older grays.".
Thanks Bill, I was very curious.

Sandy and 3 frustrated tube runnin' and one smug, I'll teach them Fuzzbutts