Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:47:16 EST
>The people wanted their identities hidden so I am letting people know.
>They have guns and one of the ferrets began stealing shotgun shells
>and putting them under a stove where heat could have set them off.
>
>Suki

First of all I doubt that the heat from the outside of a stove could
set off a shotgun shell BUT if the fret cans get to them they can chew
them open and get to the lead/steel shot inside the shells. I would be
far more worried for the fret ingesting the aforementioned shot than I
would of the shell exploding. Both are very dangerous situations for
sure.

I also have guns and I keep the ammo up and out of frets or children.
I also do not store ammo and guns together as a rule. Of course lately
because of the flooding in our house from last year I do not have alot
of space to store these components separately so I keep them under
tight security instead. Anyway I have enough ferrets and or guns to
start a farm/war so I have to try to keep peace within the ranks as
well. Don't want one ferret to go gunning for another over some
argument over the kibble bowl now do we?? LOL.

Best to all

Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret Rescue

After All It is For The Ferrets!!!!